Return, Refund, Repair & Replacement Policy
In case for any reasons you are not happy with the
- Services Provided
- Product Supplied
You will have to review our Refund, Replace, Repair and Return Policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following
conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they
appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement)
refers to CIRCUTEK “swarnagiri”, No.140, 2nd cross, 2nd main, Domlur 2nd stage, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560071.
- Goods / Services refer to the items offered for sale and services provided .
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase Goods / Services from Us.
- Service refers to the Services offered to service your computers and printers on Annual Maintenance and Annual Service contracts or on Per call basis.
- Website refers to CIRCUTEK, accessible from https://circutek.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal
entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
- Goods once purchases cannot be returned. Orders can be cancelled only if the same is done within the time limit of 4 hours after placing the order.
- Goods made and ordered only to your specification or customised cannot be cancelled or returned.
Repair and Replace
Goods sold by CIRCUTEK hold a warranty by their respective manufacturers. All goods sold are according to terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s service, warranty and replacement policy.
AMC, ASC and PCB Service Refund Policy
- Circutek agrees to refund part of the Annual Maintenance and Annual Service Contract as per the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Per call basis (PCB) once attended and paid for cannot be refunded
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
Conditions for Repair
Repairs are based on the terms and conditions of the Quotation sent and the approval given by you to carry out the necessary repairs.
Conditions for Return
- Goods once purchased cannot be returned or exchanged
- Goods made and ordered only on your specifications or customised cannot be returned
- Goods under warranty return or replacement is based on the manufacturer’s terms and conditions of the return and replacement.
- Circutek reserves the right to refuse or accept the returns
Returning Goods / Services
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods / Services to Us. You should
Send the Goods at the following address:
“Swarnagiri”, No.140, 2nd Cross, 2nd Main, Domlur 2nd Stage, Bangalore – 560071
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods / Services or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
· By visiting this page on our website: https://circutek.com/contact-circutek/