The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to CIRCUTEK and the terms “Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
- Computer repair and maintenance (As per the Annual Maintenance & Annual Service Contract Agreements or on a Per Call Basis)
- Sale of Computers, Printers and all computer Peripherals, Spares and related items
- Rental of Computers and Printers
Related activities are collectively referenced as the “Services”.
- “Device” shall mean computer, mobile or other device used to access the Services.
- “Device Identifier” shall mean IP address or other unique identifier for the Device.
- “Mobile Device Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 2(d)(ii) hereto.
- “Protected Information” shall mean such categories of information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally, including your name, e-mail address, mobile number and some sensitive personal information (if and only when required).
- “Usage Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 2(b)(i) hereto.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may ask you to provide us with certain Protected Information. We may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, specific service request forms or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you create a user profile. We shall ask you to provide only such Protected Information which is for lawful/ valid purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose. The current data fields that might be requested for are:
- User Name
- Company Name
- Mobile phone Number
- PIN Code
Note: From time to time, if and when required, we may also request for your medical records or other such information that are essential for our services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND USE OUR SERVICES
- In addition to any Protected Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. In addition, we collect your Device Identifier for your Device. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Services, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services.
- We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
HOW AND WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
CHANGE OF INFORMATION AND CANCELLATION OF ACCOUNT
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your Protected Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting usthrough email address mentioned on our website or Mobile Application. We will make goodfaith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You may also cancel or modify your communications that you have elected to receive from the Services by following the instructions contained within an e-mail or by logging into your useraccount and changing your communication preferences.
- If upon modifying or changing the information earlier provided to Us, we find it difficult to permit access to our Services to you due to insufficiency/ inaccuracy of the information, we may, in our sole discretion terminate your access to the Services by providing you a written notice to this effect on your registered email id.
The Protected Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices. However, as effective as technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guaranteethe security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.